This post is sponsored by FARFETCH. I thought it was time we did a little high-end edit. Every so often I do like to add a bit of designer to my wardrobe. I always look for the best prices and I take time and consideration when spending a chunk of change on something.
If you haven’t heard of FARFETCH before, it’s one of the leading websites for luxury fashion. The platform was launched in 2008, as an e‑marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. It pulls in items from more than 50 countries, so the prices for the same item can fluctuate sometimes. My tip for this is that if there’s something you’ve got your eye on, search for that product in price order. I bought my Chloe Susanna boots at about 40% off from FARFETCH years ago as they came via Italy where they were on sale.
FARFETCH have given me a discount code that entitles you to 10% off both full price AND sale items. Use the code WEARSMYMONEY10 at the checkout. The offer is valid from 15th September until 18th October for new customers. Full T&Cs below* Let’s have a look at some of my picks from the site.
Now that parties and events are coming back (I’ve got a party every weekend until the end of October, which is unheard of!), you might be looking for a classy cocktail dress that can see you through. Self-Portrait have some great ones on FARFETCH that are timeless enough to be worn for years to come.
1. Self Portrait cut out lace dress
2. Pascale Monvoisin diamond and gold ring \
3. Zadig & Voltaire rock clutch with chain
4. Sandro shawl collar tuxedo blazer
5. Aquazurra bow tie pumps
If I’m honest, I prefer to spend my money on things that are everyday wear. I like to get my price per wear down to pennies, even if it’s something that was expensive. I have worn my Givenchy boots over 80 times since I bought them nearly five years ago. They come out every winter. I had them resoled a couple of years ago, and they will probably need to go back to Timpsons again this year for a wash and brush up so they can last me another five years at least.
1. Ami de Coeur unisex wool jumper
2. Mulberry Alexa black leather bag
3. Anine Bing double breasted fishbone blazer
4. Frame denim Le High straight leg jeans
5. Givenchy studded buckle boots
DRESS YOU UP
The ‘big boots and dress’ combo, but a designer version. These Alexander McQueen boots might look like they weigh a ton, but they are superlight and comfortable. I know, I tried them on the other week and had to really force myself to walk away.
1. Shrimps Ivy silk midi dress
2. Ganni Leopard Print cross body bag
3. Thom Krom single breasted long coat
4. Alexander McQueen hybrid chelsea boots
CLASSICS FOR WORK
I feel like I could be running FSTE 100 company with my feet up in the corner office in this outfit. in reality I’m am the kitchen counter looking at clothes on the internet and thinking about what I might make for lunch…
1. Sandro houndstooth button cardigan
2. Givenchy Antigona medium tote bag ‘
3. Comme des Garcons Play white cotton shirt
4. Jill Sander textured midi skirt
5. Paris Texas croc effect knee high boots
HIGH END GRUNGE CHIC
Yes, yes, I am aware that Kurt Cobain’s iconic black and red sweater was probably not one that cost £200 from a fancy online site. He most likely got it from the local Seattle thrift store. BUT I love this smiley-face version by Joshua Sanders. You know I can’t resist a good stripe. Plus it’s like a happy Freddy Krueger jumper…
1. Joshua Saunders striped smiley jumper
2. Marc Jacobs softbox cross body bag
3. Ganni oversized belted trench coat
4. Paige Sarah straight leg jeans
5. Golden Goose slide high top trainers
I Hope you liked my high end FARFETCH picks. Don’t forget the code WEARSMYMONEY10 for your 10% off. Here are the terms and conditions…
- This offer is valid for new customers only.
- This offer is valid for full price and sale items.
- This offer is valid for orders over £100 GBP ($145 USD) or the equivalent value in other currencies.
- This offer can only be used once by an individual.
- This offer is valid from 11.09.21 until 18.10.21.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other FARFETCH offer.
- Some brand exclusions apply but all my picks should be included.