Our contact details
Address: Unit 2 Whitegates, Berries Road, Cookham, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL6 9SD
E‑mail: [email protected]
Information Collection and Use
WearsMyMoney uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous visitor data to help us improve our site’s performance and user experience. Google Analytics employs cookies to gather information such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, device type, and pages visited. This information is used to analyse trends, track user movements, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To update you when we publish new material on our website.
- To occasionally send you sponsored promotional newsletters through which we receive affiliate or advertising revenue.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- We host 3rd party affiliate links and cookies in our website and newsletters which provide us with visitor performance data in order to improve our service and content.
We use the information that you have given us in order to inform you when we offer new content and better tailor it to our audience.
We may share this information with our 3rd party data partners.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by managing your subscription preferences here or unsubscribe here
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
- We keep your newsletter subscription data for as long as you wish to continue receiving our newsletter updates. We will then dispose your information when you unsubscribe via the Mailchimp preference centre.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access — You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification — You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure — You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing — You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing — You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability — You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk