This post is sponsored by White Stuff. For this month’s edition I’m focusing on wardrobe staples. You know, that useful item you have that can be worn with many outfits. It can be used for layering up in the colder months ahead but also worn alone for now. I picked out the Cassie Crew Tee. It comes in a multitude of colours and patterns and is a very useful top indeed. Depending on how you like the fit of your T‑shirt, I would say take your regular size for a neat look (I’m wearing a 12 here), or size up for a more relaxed ensemble.
WHITE JEANS, NOT JUST FOR SUMMER
I know, I know, they are impractical if you have a dog, a small child or an unsteady hand when spreading Marmite on toast but I do love the look of a pair of white jeans. There’s also the (mainly US) saying that you shouldn’t wear white after Labor Day. But we don’t celebrate that here. We also spell it differently, so all bets are off.
1. Cassie fine stripe crew neck top
2. Hawthorne cotton and merino wool cardigan
3. Whitstable organic cotton trousers
4. Mae jersey blazer
5. Hattie leather leopard hi top trainers
JUMPSUITS AND DUNGAREES
The Cassie crew is perfect for layering under your jumpsuit or your dungarees. They are two things that White Stuff also do very well. I sized up on this Day Break Jumpsuit as I like my boilers to be a bit on the baggy side.
1. Day Break lyocell jumpsuit
2. Fern dark navy leather backpack
3. Cassie navy stripe crew tee
4. Leather lace up trainers
THE COLOUR BLOCK TRENCH COAT
Last spring White Stuff did this trench in a khaki colourblock. It proved so popular that they’ve revisited the style for autumn, this time using all the blue hues. I can’t recommend it enough. I’ve featured this coat a few times on the Sunday blog. It’s roomy enough for a layered jumper underneath when it gets colder and just perfect for now with your T‑shirt and trainers.
1. Stacy colour-block trench coat
2. Hannah navy leather tote bag
3. Gigi cotton stitch cardigan
4. Robyn Star motif sneakers
5. Cassie ivory long sleeve t shirt
THE LEOPARD HI TOP TRAINERS
Talking of trainers, I have to give special mention to the Hattie leather hightop trainers. I know they may not come under the ‘Wardrobe Staples’ banner but they sure do add a whole lot of interest to any outfit.
1. Emma pale ivory cotton embroidered shirt
2. Cable knit tank top
3. Herringbone double breasted coat
4. Robyn dusky pink barrel leg jeans
5. Hattie leather hi top trainers
Thanks for reading and supporting these sponsored posts! It really does help the blog. I’ll be back with the final instalment of my White Stuff picks next month. I’ve already spied a coat I LOVE.