I’ve been meaning to do this high-end edit for a while and with a few good discount codes flying around this week, now seems like as good a time as any. I love the high street, but sometimes you just want to go for something a bit, well.. more. As I’ve said in the past, I rarely pay full price for anything designer, I will always seek out sales and discount codes. There are exceptions of course, Gucci rarely discount anything and neither does Chanel, so worth looking for pre-loved on those if you can, although saying that I think second-hand Chanel Handbags can now be even more expensive than the new ones!
For this post, I have picked out some of my favourite items from:
- NET-A-PORTER: Automatic 20% off lots of items
- MATCHES: Use code MFKCP20 for 20% off. Works on lots of things. Also there’s 30% off event wear with code 30OFFER
- COGGLES: Up to £150 off selected items. Also try code KATE15 for 15% off
- THE OUTNET: Extra 30% off many items
- FARFETCH: Use code GSGUK for 10% OFF
Most of the prices shown below are before adding the respective discount codes.