This post is sponsored by Albaray, and regular readers will know that I have been a big fan of this brand since they started during the depths of the pandemic in 2020. Brave time to start a business, but they have gone from strength to strength and the latest collection is testament to that. Think modern tailoring, weekend essentials, excellent denim and easy-to-wear dresses that are modern but also timeless.
Most importantly, they have given us an exclusive discount code that is valid from today, 7th Sept, until 21st Sept. Use KATEH20 at the checkout to get 20% off all full price items. Let’s have a look at some of my favourites…
THE MODERN 3 PIECE
Waistcoats are definitely a big trend for this season. You don’t have to go for the full suit, but when it looks as good as this, why not? The perfect Annie Hall-inspired, back-to-work outfit. Note to self: must watch that film again soon, as I reckon there are loads of outfits in it that we can steal for ourselves this year.
- Albaray wool mix waistcoat
- Celine square tortoiseshell glasses
- Mulberry Alexa heavy grained leather bag
- Albaray organic cotton white shirt
- Albaray wool mix tailored trousers
- Albaray wool mix blazer
- Grenson Epsom two tone leather loafers
I’ve said it before and I will continue to say it, you cannot beat a good cardigan at this time of year. Wear now with a vest top or T‑shirt underneath, then wear later with a good coat over the top. I love this Albaray trench for autumn as well as for spring.
- Albaray cream relaxed cardigan
- Kirstie Le Marque diamond and enamel strawberry necklace
- Albaray belted trench coat
- Albaray wide leg tailored denim trousers
- Gucci GG canvas and leather tote bag
- Adidas Spezial red suede trainers
FOR EVERY DAY
I predict the bomber jacket is going to be a big trend this autumn. This grey felt number will go with so much. Wear with your jeans and T‑shirt now; layer over a nice chunky knit later on. I should be available by the end of this month. I tried it on yesterday at the Albaray showcase. I would go up a size to get that oversized look.
- Albaray black roll sleeve t shirt
- Albaray stripe roll neck jumper
- Albaray organic denim boyfriend jeans
- Albaray grey flannel bomber jacket
- Reformation Bethanny studded ballet flats
FOR A BIT OF SKIRT
I also think skirts are going to be having a bit of a comeback this season. I’m sure for many of you they never really went away, whereas I haven’t been in love with them for a while. However, I definitely can see a satin skirt as being a great addition to your wardrobe this autumn. Wear with chunky boots and a simple sweater for day, and add jewellery and either a great flat or simple heel for evening.
- Albaray cream cosy jumper
- Otiumberg gold plated hoop earrings
- Albaray camel double breasted coat
- Albaray abstract animal print satin skirt
- COS gathered leather clutch bag
- Isabel Marant leather Chelsea boots
- Flattered Nikki leather ballet pumps
Don’t forget code KATEH20 for 20% off at Albaray until 21 September.