Here we go again, after Black Friday and the discounts prior to Christmas you could be all spent out. After my drunken Chanel purchase, I need to sell a kidney before I can afford to buy anything new, but you may have got some cash for Christmas or you may have been sensible and saved your pennies just for this moment. If so, then I have scoured online for some really decent bargains. Firstly, let’s just go over my golden rules of the sales again…
- Always buy the right size. Don’t be swayed by the price. It won’t be a bargain if it doesn’t fit and you never wear it.
- Think about Fashion Maths. Will you get a load of use out of it?
- Don’t buy something just because it’s cheap. Would you have considered buying it at full price? if you have, then go for it.
- Quality, not quantity. Stick to real discounted designer items you might not be able to afford usually. Not a mad dash around Next just because it’s super cheap.
- Go for Classics, not one season wonders.
So with all that in mind, here’s what I’ve picked out. I’ve kept it simple and separated into my 5 favourite sales categories; Bags, Shoes, Dresses, Knitwear and Coats/Jackets, so here you go…
That’s all for this year. I wish you a very happy New Year and thanks so much for reading my little blog this year. I really appreciate it